The Civil Service Institute was founded in January 1998 sponsored jointly by the Archdiocese of Changanacherry and the dioceses of Palai and Kanjirappally as a part of the Inter-diocesan Centre for Human Resource Development .
The Civil Service Institute is meant to advance the career prospects of young people who have the potential for high –ranking Civil Service placement but can’t afford the expensive coaching available only in big Cities. As it is, quite a lot of our young people who are talented and would compete with skill and tenacity are handicapped by being unable to get access to quality coaching and up-to-date study materials. Some candidate opt out of the race for want of proper motivation or through the mistaken notion that for a person with non-urban background Civil Service placement is an impossible dream. The Centre expects to bring Civil Service training within easy reach of the candidates and it hopes to fulfil this mission by providing top quality training at the lowest possible cost.
The Civil Service Institute functions as a career centre, too. It provides information on job opportunities to job seekers and conducts job specific coaching programmes. Further, it provides expert counseling on job related matters. The Institute carries out, besides, a variety of HRD functions such as providing training in public speaking and group discussion, conducting model interviews and organizing leadership programmes and camps .
- More than 10 years of experience with excellent track record
- Approved by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt.of India, as a National Institute for Pre- examination Coaching.
- Tie-up with reputed Delhi Institute.
- Optional Subjects offered for Civil Service Exam: Economics, Political Science, History, Sociology, Public Administration, Geography, English & Malayalam.
- Special coaching for Malayalam optional and Malayalam medium.
- Regular Test Papers and Evaluations.
- News paper reading and news sharing sessions every week.
- Classes on Personality Development, Spoken English and Phonetics.
- Our General-awareness questions published from Delhi every month.
- Well-equipped Library with course specific book and Internet facility.
- Hostel facility for boys and girls.