CSIP: PRELIMS BOOSTER SERIES -60 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN HEALTH SECTOR
• Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by
machines, especially computer systems.
• In general, AI systems work by ingesting large amounts of labelled training
data, analyzing the data for correlations and patterns, and using these
patterns to make predictions about future states
APPLICATIONS IN HEALTHCARE
1.Enhance the accuracy and efficiency of medical diagnoses, leading to faster
treatment decisions and better patient outcomes.
2. AI can help predict disease outbreaks by analyse healthcare data
3. Optimise treatment plans, expediting healthcare procedures,
4. Lead to faster drug discovery and vaccines.
5. Making health care more personalised and effective.
6. Managing medical data records more effectively.